RAGLAN

Montag, 8. Januar 2018

Charles

7th of January
Three sisters - Taranaki



After months I finally found a new partner in crime, someone who carries me on his back and who is driving all the up and downs with me. Furthermore, he came with a lot of great gear into my life. Especially the big bed and the two surfboards convinced me to love him. It's the beginning of a new love story. Please welcome: Charles



The trip started towards New Plymouth. On a camp ground for only 6$, we spent our first night together. Very classy ;-)
With 235.500 km he had already a few relationships before, so we'll see how long it lasts.

8th of January
Oakura

I first catched up with my friend Seth, I know from my time au pairing in Okato. It's kind of a weird feeling being back, but at the same time it feels like I've never left (also that's what he said). One part of me feels like I went for a two-week-holiday back to Germany, another part feels like I'll be only back in New Zealand for a two-week-holiday. However it feels a lot like coming home.

Right now, I'm holding a coffee in my hand and sitting on the beach between Mt. Taranaki and the ocean. It's 10am in the morning, I was invited for breakfast and it's already 21 degrees. I couldn't ask for more. 

Later on I went for a hike with Seth's flatmate Ilana. Though it was a bit cloudy, sometimes we saw Mt. Taranaki coming through. We cooled down in the icy water between the rocks and enjoyed ourselves. In the evening Seth and I went for dinner to his parents and ate delicious fish tacos. 
For the sunset we went for a beach walk.
Such an amazing day! :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen